Thermal Media Cores
We offer a variety of custom-engineered spiral-wound paper cores for various thermal media applications, including ...
- digital printing (winding ultra-thin films and specialty papers)
- barcode ribbons
- security ribbons
- labeling ribbons
- flexible packaging ribbons
These products feature ...
- high dimensional core tolerances
- smooth, blemish-free outer surfaces
- uniform wall thicknesses
- full length or pre-cut sizes
- notched or plain ends on pre-cut cores
- burr-free inner surfaces to facilitate loading on cutting equipment
In addition, we can print our paper cores to provide the desired product identification.
- ID: .500" to 2"
- Wall Thicknesses: .006" to .175"
- Lengths: .250" to 240"
For more information on our paper cores for thermal media applications, contact PPG.