Medical Equipment Sales & Service Representative - Apple Creek, OH
We are seeking a Medical Equipment Sales & Service Representative to join our Euclid Medical Products team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue and installing new machines.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Servicing and installing machines
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, and mechanical knowledge is a must
- Proficient with MS Office, CRM, and ERP platforms is a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sales experience of medical equipment to hospitals, pharmacies, etc.
- Ability to travel, possess a valid driver's license