When it comes to plastic tubing, our capabilities include ...
- the ability to laminate unique, specialty materials to meet specific performance requirements
- making clear, color, or striped tubes
- printing tubes for product identification purposes - or offering printing combined with colors and/or striping
- providing optional fabrications, including sealed-end tubes (dot, half-moon, bar seal) and thermal-formed ends (flat or rounded profile) made of various high-temperature, high-dielectric plastic materials
Plastic Tube Sizes (specifications may vary with cutting method, material, or application):
- ID: .026" to 2.00"
- Wall Thicknesses: .001" to .040"
- Lengths: up to 120"
The materials we use for our plastic tubing generally include ...
- polyester - available in non-shrink, low-shrink (4 - 11% MD/TD), and high-shrink (35 - 50% MD/25 - 50% TD) grades
- aramid paper
- PEN (polyethylene napthalate film)
- metalized foils (aluminum, copper, nickel, lead)
Plastic tubes can be made in material combinations for specific applications.
For more information on our plastic tube capabilities, contact PPG.