As our long-time customers will attest, few precision tube manufacturers offer the incredible range of capabilities we provide:
- high temperature tubing
- Nomex®tube, Cequin® / Corquin®, plus material combinations like Kraft / Mylar® / Kraft or paper tubes with an acetate wrap
- custom shapes spiral wound tubing- half-round, triangular, eliptical, trapezoid, square with rounded corners
- printing - options include in-line printing, winding tubes with pre-printed paper, labels applied to already manufactured tubes; ink/paper colors can be matched to virtually any PMS color
- cutting, slitting, and notching
- finishing - including de-burring, slitting, notching, punching, and creating U-channels
- end closures - drawn caps, formed-end caps, inverted caps, disk-and-roll, rolled ends, curled, capped, flared, conical-formed, flat ends, flute ends, farral ends, protective paper caps/plugs/tubes, paint masking caps, wire-splice end caps, thermal forming
- waxing - can provide an additional barrier to moisture and enhanced dimensional stability; wax-dipping possible at both high temperature and low temperature
- extruded tubing - materials include acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), high-impact polystyrene (HIPS), friction-coated ABS or HIPS, nylon 12, polyamide nylon, polyethylene (PE) - high/low density, polycarbonate, polypropylene (PP), copolymer, polypropylene homopolymer, polystyrene (PS)
- closed-end tubing - sonic-sealed, disk-and-roll, heat-sealed, flute-end
- spiral wound paper tubing - dielectric Kraft, vulcanized fiber (fish paper), Kraft, bond, parchment; decorative colors, foil liners, etc.
- spiral wound plastic tubing - heat shrink Mylar® (polyester), Kapton® (polyimide), Nomex® tubing ( polyamide, aramid paper), PEN (polyethylene napthalate film), polystyrene, metalized foils, etc.
- phenolic paper - dielectric Kraft paper that's been pre-impregnated with a special phenolic resin & cured to Class B stage
- dip & brake process - ideal for electrical applications that require high-temperature resistance, dielectric strength, and structural integrity; variety of materials
can be used
- secondary operations - precision-cut lengths, de-burring, printed tubes and products,wire markers, formed-end tubes, punched parts, protective paper caps/plugs/tubes, etc.
- precision slitting - to produce tight tolerances on small widths
- heat-stabilized PET - an ultra-thin-walled, heat-shrink-polyester (PET), lay-flat tubing that delivers both high dielectric protection and physical toughness
- ultrasonic welding - lateral-seal, heat-stabilized PET
- multi-layer tubing - two or more material combinations that may include Kapton®/Nomex® tubing , Nomex/polyester, Kapton/FEP, foil/Kraft, polyester/nylon, and other materials for specific applications
- sheeting - interleave
To learn more about our capabilities and what they can mean for you, explore our website. Then contact PPG.